Monday, June 29, 2009

Romance from the male's perspective

Dear Ask 3 Guys,

I was just telling my boyfriend yesterday how sexy I think he is when he is focused on some thing important, how hot he is when he's working, how cute he is when he smiles, & how adorable he is when he laughs.

I also find a way to let him know that I love his ass almost every day. lol

Yesterday, I gently touched all of my favorite places on his body & as my hands approached each area I said some thing nice about that spot.

Do you think it will make him cocky if I do this too often?

--Ego Booster
*****************

Dear EB,

Ronnie's Take:

It always feels good to hear good things about yourself. You can't get enough and no harm can come from over telling him. Nobody will break up with you for over-complimenting them.

--Ronnie
************

Victor's Take:

I think it is possible to be overly nice... everyone is different.

I want someone who is going to challenge me and also someone who is, in a constructive way, going to point out my imperfections and laugh at them with me. I'm 135lbs soaking wet. If I'm with a woman that says, "I love your hot body!" I'm going to see right through that crap. It would be nice to hear though... LOL!!

Simply put, life is all about moderation. Don't overdo any aspect of it, including being too nice.

--Victor
*************

Eddie's Take:

That is a tough one-- well... maybe not. Of course it is nice to get compliments. Actually, it feels pretty damn good. Think about how it would feel to be on the receiving end of your body part journey. I'm sure that it would tickle your fancy.

However, I do think there is a point when you can go overboard. Just remember one thing-- keep it genuine. Don't do it just because you think you have to. Do it because you want to.

--Eddie
*************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask 3 Guys welcomes your feedback, so tell us what you think...