Tuesday, February 24, 2009

She's on the back burner

Dear Ask 3 Guys,

I have a boyfriend that broke up with me twice, now we´re back together, but I feel like I can´t fall for him. He keeps saying that he likes me very much, but he needs time to do the things that he likes, like video-game, Internet etc. Sometimes his very cute, says that he misses me, he wants to see me and everything, but he told me that he doesn't want to see me every day. He wouldn´t like to spend a week with me and he doesn't want to change anything-- if I can´t handle it, my bad. So, could you explain if that´s normal? He's a geek, never met someone like him, so, what should i do? Keep controlling myself? Not fall in love?

Back Burner
************

Dear Back Burner,

Ronnie's Take:


So people are very comfortable single. There's no rule that says you have to have a gf/bf. I was that way for a while. I didn't care, it was my rules or I would just stay single.This does tell you one BIG thing. He's not in love with you. Move on, if he wants you he will compromise some of his likes to meet your needs and vise versa. I did when i found THE ONE.

--Ronnie

Victor's Take:

I have a sneaky suspicion that you speak Portuguese and that English is your second language... I digress...

Look, bottom line:

"He needs time to do things like the Internet and video games."

"He told me he doesn't want to spend time with me every day."

"He doesn't want to spend a week with me and if I don't like it, too bad."

Do I think he is a bad person - no. Do I think he might really care about you - yes. But, clearly you are not high up on his list - you are not that important in his life. He shouldn't be in yours either.

In addition to speaking Portuguese, I'm also going to guess that you are a younger woman. I say it is time to move on and catch some more fish in the sea.

Thanks for your question. I wish you good luck.

--Victor

Eddie's Take:


The bottom line is that he is not ready for committment. If you are, then you need to break it off. There's no way that you can make him be with you. You can tell him that you feel like you two don't spend enough time together, but it sounds like he already answered that question. He sounds like a guy that wants his freedom. I used to be the same way. I never wanted a girl to tie me down at all. Eventually, you meet the one that you want to spend all of your time with.

So, just stop chasing him. Don't jump when he decides he wants to see you. Make him feel like you are not sitting around waiting for him to decide when he wants to see you. After a few times of you telling him you have plans, he'll get the point. Either he will try harder, or he will move on. Either way, it will be a better answer than what you have right now.

--Eddie

1 comment:

  1. I was cheated on and forgave also but it totally destroyed me and my self esteem. I don't believe some people realize the depth of pain this causes. I will never fully trust my spouse again and that's heartbreaking to me. I caught her cheating with the help of a Spy App that was sent to me by a cyber programmer {hackingloop6 @ gmail . com}.That's after several cheating suspicions and denial that I decided to go through finding. I truly hope to get over it. It's a rough road to travel recovering from an affair. I also hope that she learned something and never does it again at least for our kids sake..{hackingloop} is also reachable on WhatsApp + 1 484 540- 0785,contact him if you feel your spouse might be cheating on U.

    ReplyDelete

Ask 3 Guys welcomes your feedback, so tell us what you think...