Monday, February 23, 2009

Emotional Affairs

Dear Ask 3 Guys,

I went through a depression that I would hop in and out of for ten years, almost the length of my marriage. It affected me terribly from not being able to perform (you know what I mean) to not even looking at my spouse. She wasn't the root of the problem, but I would take my frustrations out on her, I ended up talking to other people more than my wife and about things that I should have spoke to with my wife. I never had sex with anybody and the conversations never veered that way, but the emotions simply weren't being passed forward to her. I love my wife, more than I could possibly explain to you and I feel terrible about what I did, I'm trying to turn things around with her but I feel like I always have to explain myself and I still get defensive when my emotional affairs get brought back into "my face." I know what I did was wrong and I want to turn things around.

How can I get things back on track?

Off Track
*********

Dear Off Track,

Victor's Take:

First and foremost, have you sought out / are currently seeking treatment for your depression? I think that is the most important step and shows your wife that your are 100% committed to making this better. Secondly, have you completely broken off all of your emotional affairs? I would hope so, but the question had to be asked. I'm assuming that when you two fight is when she takes that opportunity to remind you of your past transgressions. Are you fighting about the same thing all of the time, and can those issues be solved?

Lastly, you need to tell your wife (and show her) that you are 100% committed to her, that you are truly sorry for what happened in the past, and are doing everything in your power to fix it. Then you need to tell her that throwing it up in your face whenever you disagree does absolutely nothing to solve the problem, but in fact makes the problem 50 times worse.
Ask her for help in solving this.

If she continues to throw it your face and cannot keep from doing so, couples counseling maybe your next step.

I wish you luck.

--Victor

Ronnie's Take:

Each day is a new day and a fresh start. Share that with her. If she throws your past up, tell her you understand, and you can't fix yesterday-- only tomorrow. She is the most important thing from now on, and you are going to show her. Just ask for that chance. Ask her for help with it, and make it a team effort. You can't make up for the past 10 yrs lost, but you can make the next 10 the best possible. You should continue being understanding, and keep killing her with kindness. Also you should re-examine your love for her if the fact of re-explaining yourself is that bothersome to you. You admittedly threw away 10yrs of the relationship. If I wanted it to work, and was truly in love, re-explaining myself a 1000 times would still be worth it. Why would you get defensive? If I do something wrong I admit each and every time it's thrown back up in my face. I say " I understand your feelings, and yes your right, and how can we FIX it together?" That's the only way. Take ownership, review the reason for the action, make sure it's fixed so it doesn't happen again, communicate this to your spouse, reassure your spouse. It's not personal but a normal human response to throw something back up. Don't take it personal.

--Ronnie

Eddie's Take:

Tell her exactly what you told us. Let her know that you woke up and realized that she is the person that you want to spend the rest of your life with. You made a mistake, and it is natural for a spouse to bring that up. You just have to try to get a commitment from her to put your wrong-doings to sleep.

So, how do you get things back on track? Simply start giving her the attention that, as your wife, she deserves. Do something special for her. Bring the romance back to the relationship. Cook her dinner, burn candles, run her a nice bubble bath, etc. Go back to your courting days with her. Become the man that she fell in love with years ago. You may have to dig deep, but you find him.

Finally, reassure her that you emotional affairs are done. You screwed up, so take the ownership, but let her know that you realize what a fool you were for doing something like that. Overtime, you will earn her trust back.

--Eddie

6 comments:

  1. I’m so grateful, I fell into a woeful trap of an unfaithful man I believed loved me !! I was so deceived, he cheated on me and used me as well as got my credit score damaged. The very worst part of it was, I was unable to get loans to take care of my kids and myself as well after everything he did to me. All thanks to ''hackingloop6@ gmail. c o m'' I got spyware app link he sent to me,in few hours i was able to access all my Ex's phone activities remotely.I got a concrete evidence to file for divorce and helped increase my credit score from 425 to 820 across all 3 bureaus without stress or any form of argument. I’m back to life and I would forever be grateful, I’m so happy!you can also reach out for Hackingloop on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785,is a reliable and legit hacker,he handles all hacking relating issues,contact him if ur partner's commitment is in doubt.Cheating sucks and undesirable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed a lot of changes on my spouse, so much attitude unnecessary anger and many more which he has never showed to me before though it all started 2 months ago I keep asking where and where did I go Wrong but I could not pick were I went wrong not until I used the russiancyberhackers@gmail.com services to hack into my spouse phone after the whole job was done I was able to read a lot from my spouse phone and from all I gathered my spouse has someone he regards to well more than me.. my husband is cheating on me I never believed what I saw on his phone but all thanks to russiancyberhackers@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never fall for scammers, I had several encounters with them and they end up not doing anything for me.. all I needed is just a phone hack nothing else well my happiness today is spyexpert0@gmail.com this hacker corrected so many things and was able to help me gain access to the phone have been longing to hack into spyexpert0@gmail.com am forever happy Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This days my wife values her job more than I and the kids it was becoming so so suspicious that I could not hold it any longer I has to seek solutions from jeajamhacker@gmail.com after a quick hack on her cell phone I discovered my suspicions about my wife were all right.. my wife has been cheating on me for a while now and I never took note not until I came in contact with jeajamhacker@gmail.com and I knew the truth

    ReplyDelete


  5. thehackerspro.com mission is to empower the world to build a safer internet. All of us HackerOnies are driven by a passion for our mission,
    and a strong urge to work together to make the world a better place.

    YOU WANT TO RECOVER YOUR LOST FUNDS ON BINARY OPTIONS AND CAPITAL INVESTMENTS??? TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ

    Binary options may be used in theoretical asset pricing, they are prone to fraud in their applications and hence banned by regulators in many jurisdictions as a form of gambling.
    Many binary option outlets have been exposed as fraudulent. The U.S. FBI is investigating binary option scams throughout the world, and the Israeli police have tied the industry to criminal syndicates.
    The European Union is publishing regulations that will ban binary options trading. ASIC considers binary options as a “high-risk” and “unpredictable” investment option.

    Most people have lost their hard earned money through this binary options Tradings, yet they would go to meet scammers unknowingly to help them recover their money and they would end up losing more money in the process.
    You can easily identify these scammers with their Fake Testimonies, the thing is some of all these testimonies ya’ll are reading on these forums are fake,
    scammers are just trying to lure you into their Arms to get you ruined more and most of them uses gmail and other cheap mailing services that can be easily hacked, come to think of it,
    why would an organization or a Legit Freelancer be using such mailing services that brings out their vulnerabilities, you can see they are really not who they say they’re

    The Only People who are capable of helping you to recover your money are LEGIT HACKERS, most of these Binary option companies are scam so therefore they have weak Database security,
    and their vulnerabilities can be exploited easily with the Help of our Special thehackerspro, Root Hacks and peepspy And Technical Hacking Strategies.
    All we do is to hack into the Company’s Database, Extract your files and documents, Decrypt your Transaction Details and some Technical Hacking Execution follows then you have your money recovered in Bitcoins.
    We have a trained team of seasoned professionals under various skillsets when it comes to Hacking. Our company in fact houses a separate group of Hackers who are productively focussed and established authorities in different platforms.

    thehackerspro.com is available for customer care 24/7, And You Can Also Contact us for other Technical Hacking Services you desire Such as:
    * WEBSITE HACKING
    * CREDIT CARD MISHAPS
    * PHONE HACKING (giving you Unnoticeable access to everything Happening on the Target’s Phone)
    * LOCATION TRACKING
    * CLEARING OF CRIMINAL RECORDS

    * SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS HACKING etc

    CONTACT:
    ••• Email:
    Info.proh4ckz@protonmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to say a very big thank you to spyexpert0@gmail.com from today till death spyexpert0@gmail.com is and will forever be my best cell phone monitoring plug this hacker is to perfect at his job, I got all I needed with out trace from this hacker….

    ReplyDelete

Ask 3 Guys welcomes your feedback, so tell us what you think...