Saturday, March 7, 2009

Is Masturbation a Crime?

Dear Ask 3 Guys,

I love to masturbate, but I love it even more if someone is watching. I will do it on video chats sometimes hoping many people are watching. I do not care if they are girls or guys I just love cumming for people. I will masturbate at least once a day if not more but I am afraid if I do it on video cam someday I will get in trouble. Can I get in trouble for this if I do it in an adult chat room? Am I sick?

Spanky
*******

Victor's Take:

Do I think you are sick? No

Do I think your behavior is risky? Possibly

Any behavior can be classified as a problem when it becomes obsessive in nature. You didn't use those words, so I will assume that you are not obsessed with masturbation. If you think you are obsessive, or you think you have a problem (those are words you did use), I would recommend seeing a therapist.

When you are in an adult chat room, how do you know that all of the people in the room are in fact - adults?

Do you show your face when "performing" for your audience? If so, who might be on the other end? Someone you know - a coworker, family member. You are potentially putting yourself in all kinds of precarious positions.

Internet and decency laws vary from state to state (there are also Federal statues as well). If you continue to practice this behavior, I would immediately get educated on all of these laws and become an expert on it.

Your freedom could potentially be at risk.

--Victor
********

Ronnie's Take:

It must be controlled in the right settings. Don't exhibit your display to anybody not wanting to see it or of an inappropriate age. Privately-- have at. It's a personal choice that doesn't affect anyone else. There are groups for you that see things as you do and professional help if you would like to change. Keep it appropriate and do what your heart tells you.

--Ronnie
*********

Eddie's Take:

Well, if masturbation makes you sick, we are all doomed. Like anything in life, obsessive behavior is where the problem lies. Eating is perfectly natural, but excessive eating is problematic. So, ask yourself this question... Do I have a handle on this? If not, there are places to get help. Here is a good start:

http://www.sexualcontrol.com/masturbation-addiction.html

If you can't control yourself, then you have to work hard to occupy your time. Next, avoid putting yourself in the situation that allows that behavior. If you live with someone, maybe you can move the computer, so it is in the open.

It took a huge step for you to even submit this question, so you are definitely concerned with it. The internet has opened up a plethora of gateways into extreme sexual behavior.

Don't think you are alone. There a plenty people out there with sticky keyboards. Masturbation is perfectly natural, and the people watching you made a choice to watch you. The bottom line is that you should never let something control you. Have fun, but know your limits.

-Eddie
*******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask 3 Guys welcomes your feedback, so tell us what you think...