Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Making $ on the Internet

Dear Ask 3 Guys,

Is there a survey site on the net which actually pays, or are they all just not worth it ?

Need Cash
**********

Dear NC,

Ronnie's Take:

Pennies a survey. A lot of work for a little return is what I've been told. It's money but not a quick fix.

--Ronnie
*********

Victor's Take:

Since the inception of the Internet, I have not heard of or met one single person in my life that has made a dime with online surveys. If one of our readers had a differing opinion or view, I invite them to share and we will be happy to pass along the information.

Thanks for your question.

--Victor
*********

Eddie's Take:

Okay... I have a question for you. If you had a get rich scheme that delivered maximum return for minimal effort, would you share it with everyone? I doubt it.

You know the old adage-- if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Info-mercials, pop-ups, emails, etc. all are designed to get you to make an impulse buy. It sounds so good, and so easy. You can make $5000/wk. I think it is bull.

If I could make a fortune doing something on the internet, I definitely would not tell the world about it. Maybe you should look into being a secret shopper. There is a small registration fee, but you actually get paid to go shopping, and you get to keep what you buy.

--Eddie
********

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask 3 Guys welcomes your feedback, so tell us what you think...