Monday, March 9, 2009

The Mystery of Women

Dear Ask 3 Guys,

Why is it so many women enjoy messing with guys heads? It's quite simple-- they always say one thing but mean the other.

Just a Guy
**********

Dear Just a Guy,

Ronnie's Take:

It's sad. I agree, but we have to play the game. Play the game for good intentions. To get the girl you want. You can still treat her good, but you have to play the game.

It's simple-- have attitude and act like you don't care if you with her or not. Go read our 10 rules for men and see if you missed any. You were thinking you were communicating, but there was things she wasn't telling you. You better learn to have confidence, attitude, talk to her and be good in bed. All four are equally important. Sounds like you had them down but something broke down.

Some women lack self-confidence and cheating makes them feel good that other guys want them. You have one choice with them. Get the hell away. There are many fish in the sea. I was married to a women who lacked self-esteem and needed the guys to build her up. She cheated on me twice. I moved on. I'm VERY happy.

Go read Ask 3 Guys 10 rules for men and GET INTO THE GAME or get left behind.

--Ronnie
*********

Victor's Take:

Don't try to understand a woman... just love her. - Hurl's Girl


First a story...

A man was walking along a California beach and stumbled across an old lamp.
He picked it up, rubbed it and out popped a genie. The genie said "OK, OK.
You released me from the lamp, blah blah blah. This is the fourth time this month, and I'm getting a little sick of these wishes so you can forget about three. You only get one wish!"

The man sat and thought about it for a while and said, "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I'm scared to fly and I get very seasick. Could you build me a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over there to visit?" The genie laughed and said, "That's impossible. Think of the logistics of that! How would the supports ever reach the bottom of the Pacific? Think of how much concrete...how much steel!! No, think of another wish." The man said OK and tried to think of a really good wish.

Finally, he said, "I've been married. My wives always said that I don't care and that I'm insensitive. So, I wish that I could understand women....know how they feel inside and what they're thinking when they give me the silent treatment....know why they're crying, know what they really want when they say 'nothing'....know how to make them truly happy...."

The genie said, "You want that bridge two lanes or four?"


When men figure out women, women will figure out men. My point - don't let them play games with you. Don't let them come back for third chances.

Mostly importantly - don't allow yourself to be played or run over by anyone, be it a man or a women. Know when to say when (and NO!) and move on.

Thanks for your question.

--Victor
********

Eddie's Take:

The day we understand the enigma known as woman, the day we conquer the world. With that said, I'll try to offer a little insight into the labyrinth of the opposite sex.

The key to understanding a woman is to interpret the tone and non-verbal communication that she sends with her message. Sure, she may say "yeah, you can go hang out with the guys", but are you really hearing what she wants. What she really means is that "you always choose your friends over me, and I really want you to stay home". Is this strange... yes. But, a woman wants you to make the decision to choose her. She wants you to make the decision for herself, but her expectation is that you spend the evening with her instead of the guys. No means yes, yes means no... I know-- it is all to confusing, but we can't live without them.

Next time, try something like this:

"You know I haven't seen the fellows in a long time, I thought I would go have a few beers with them. But, first, I have something for you. Then, go down on her to let her know she is your top priority. Tell her that you won't be long, and, when you get home, she better be ready to to make love."

--Eddie
********

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask 3 Guys welcomes your feedback, so tell us what you think...